Fashion Profit Program.
Helping fashion brands to identify missed opportunities and present innovative profitable solutions, giving your business a goal-orientated actionable plan.
This joint venture was founded by Laurent Kabbabé (ex. Louis Vuitton) and Carley Johnson (ex. New Look & Forever New), to help fashion brands profit from the major changes taking place in the fashion industry as we speak.
Since the start of 2020, we have witnessed major changes within the fashion industry.
Do these sound familiar?
- Black lives matter
- Transparency within the supply chain
- Paying minimum wage
- Heightened urgency in becoming a sustainable brand
- Reduction in retail sales
- Ecommerce sales that have accelerated prematurely
- Product category overhaul
You’ve had to act impulsively, without adequate planning or analysis to react to these changes just to keep your brand in the game.
Now it’s time to stop being reactive and be proactive to the needs of the market and your customer, whilst being one step ahead of your competition.
We offer bespoke business mentoring programs for fashion brands, addressing business weaknesses and providing profitable solutions.
Our areas of expertise being:
- Leaders at breaking into new markets. Specifically Europe, UK, Middle East, South America, North America and Australia.
- Experts at global 3rd party eCommerce both wholesale and marketplace relationship management.
- Vast experience in new stores implementation spanning from permanent, temporary or pop up with a high focus on ROI and scale-up.
- Extensive knowledge in lease management and contract negotiation, which has resulted in securing the best commercial condition in cost, visibility and footfall.
- Global experience in logistics and supply chain optimization including setting up a lean omnichannel sales structure, as well as import and export cost efficiency.
- Strategically streamlining business finances and controllership to drive growth, mitigate risk, identifying loss and increase efficiency and bottom-line profit. With a high focus on stock, P&L and cash flow.
- DTC sales strategy; covering product & channel performance review, pricing analysis, pricing event ideas and EDM nurture sequences.
- Broad knowledge of fashion buying and planning spanning a global market calendar and customer types.
1. Complete your fashion brands FPP business health check form here.
2. 2 industry experts with a combined experience of 32 years in the industry will analyse this data objectively.
3. You will receive a personalised diagnosis highlighting 3 areas of improvement, along with our suggested methods in which to transform these into profitable areas of your business.
4. Delivered in a 30-minute consultation call.
What’s best is that the health check, diagnosis and 30-minute call are all completely free and comes with zero obligations from you.
(Total value AU$800)
Our ideal clients.
The clients we work with have passion and conviction for the fashion industry and want to make a difference.
They are visionaries that spend every waking hour dedicated to what they do.
Their ingredients for success are present. This makes it all the more frustrating that their revenues are flat, their consumer engagement is not what it should be and their debts continue to increase.
At FPP we want to partner with brands that have a high potential product, as well as, brands that have a focus on solving a sustainability or social responsibility problem.
Meet your FPP experts!
Business Mentor at Laurent Kabbabé
After 20 years working across the world in luxury retail with Louis Vuitton and for Fortune 100 companies like Toyota at an executive level, Laurent followed his passion in helping businesses to scale up, whether a start-up or a global multibillion-dollar organization.
As a highly accomplished, results-driven senior commercial and finance executive, he demonstrated his ability to streamline retail business finances and operations to drive growth, mitigate risk and increase efficiency and bottom-line profit.
He has a strong track record in change management, leadership, innovation, communication and interpersonal skills that enabled him to establish rapport with all levels of staff and management.
Fashion Wholesale and Brand Launch Expert at unzipped
Carley has a vast history in fashion starting as a textile designer creating unique concepts for major clients around the world including DVF, Karen Millen and Philip Lim.
In 2011, she chose to sidestep into fashion buying; first working for Miss Selfridge (Diva) buying jewellery, then she moved to New Look buying Kelly Brook concession and plus-size clothing.
In 2013 ahead of the eCommerce boom in the UK/EU, she took a position in global wholesale sales for New Look, working with key accounts ASOS, Zalando, Zalora and The Iconic along with a further 25 accounts. At New Look, she managed a team of 20+ employees and together they grew global wholesale for New Look to be 1 of their 3 key pillars of growth in 2016, exceeding £150M+ revenue that year.
At the start of 2017, Carley moved to Australia to repeat the same success for Forever New, setting up their wholesale division. Carley grew this from nothing to its existing state in 2019 to AU$28M projected revenue that year.
Carley launched Unzipped at the start of 2019, with the primary focus of helping fashion brands to succeed and grow. Unzipped offers 2 key services; Sales Growth Services, which includes their most popular service sales channel expansion and their Online Courses; How to launch a fashion brand online, which helps startups to launch their first collection.
Complete a health check
Complete our free health check focusing on Profit, People and Planet diagnostic.